Terms & Conditions
It is the responsibility of the customer (hirer) to ensure that all possible steps are taken to avoid injury or damage to the inflatable. Please ensure that the following safety instructions are followed:
1) This unit(s) has an age limit. Please ensure no-one over the specified age uses the equipment.
2) No food or drinks to be consumed on the inflatable.
3) All shoes, badges, jewellery, (i.e. large earrings, necklaces etc.) must be removed. It is recommended that spectacles are also removed.
4) No face-paints, party-poppers, coloured streamers or "silly string" must be used near or on the inflatable, as they can permanently stain the unit.
5) No smoking near the inflatable.
6) Climbing, hanging, or sitting on the walls is DANGEROUS and must not be allowed.
7) A responsible adult must supervise the inflatable at all times.
8) Ensure that the inflatable is not overcrowded, and limit the numbers depending on age and size of children using it. If the children are colliding into each other then it is too crowded.
9) Try to avoid large children and small children from using the inflatable at the same time. Some children require strict supervision.
10) Do not allow anyone to play around the entrance/exit of the unit. The step is there to help users get on and off, and should not be used for bouncing or sitting on.
11) Ensure that no-one with a history of back or neck problems is allowed on the inflatable.
12) Do not allow users to be on the unit during inflation or deflation.
13) In the event of heavy rain, it is strongly recommended that the inflatable be switched off. Any wetness, including bubbling can be dried with a towel. A small picnic table placed over the blower, will help prevent rain-water being sucked into the blower, and then into the inflatable. Please also make sure to cover any extension cables to protect them from the rain.
14) The blower may have a safety reset button on the back. In the event that it overheats, or loses power, switch the blower off at the mains, and then switch it back on again 1 or 2 minutes later, and it should restart. If it does not, inform us IMMEDIATELY.
15) In the event of heavy winds, switch off the blowers immediately and allow the castle to deflate.
16) Ensure that the vent on the side of the blower is kept clear at all times.
17) M&C Bouncy Castle Hire will not set up the castle if the site is unsuitable or unsafe.?
18) If you are unsure about anything, please contact us on 07944 487 578.
Please note that all persons using this inflatable do so at their own risk. The individual/organisation hiring the equipment will be responsible/liable for any damage or injury as a result of misuse or reckless use.
These guidelines are for the safety of all people using this equipment, and it is the sole responsibility of the hirer to ensure they are adhered to. BCH cannot accept any responsibility for any injury caused to anyone using this equipment.
RULES OF HIRE